By collecting and separating scrap metal, which is a great potential for recycling and re-use, we prevent waste of these valuable secondary raw materials. Percentage reusability metals is very large. Re-usability of the steel is up to 100%. Most of the scrap generated in the economy and households are aluminum and steel.
Aluminumis the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust. Because of its properties (low specific gravity, strength, corrosion resistance, durability) has a very wide application. It can be recycled without loss of its natural characteristics. The recycling of aluminum saves 95% of energy. Due to significant energy savings in recycling, in relation to obtaining aluminum from bauxite, aluminum has a large share in recycled scrap metal. Available data show that in Europe people recycle 42% aluminum cans, 85% of the aluminum from construction materials and 95% aluminum from vehicles.
Steelis an alloy of iron. It has a wide application in the manufacture, and its properties can vary depending on the composition. Work on improving basic properties is continuous, goal is to obtain new varieties that are lighter, stronger, thinner. The recycling of steel saves 74% energy.
METALNI OSTACI KOJE OTKUPLJUJEMO:
- Scrap copper – sheets new, clean stripped wires, tubes, sheets, lacquered wire, galvanized wire, scrap copper cables…
- Waste brass – industrial and others
- Waste bronze – Industrial and others
- Waste aluminum – pure aluminum wire, aluminum offset plates, scrap aluminum sheet colored and uncolored, aluminum scrap hard, waste alloy wheels, scrap aluminum iso profiles, scrap aluminum profiles clean and colored, scrap aluminum cables
- Waste stainless steel – industrial, magnetic and other
- Waste lead
- Waste zinc sheet metal
- Scrap iron, scrap iron steel punch
- Other: Waste aluminum refrigerators, waste Al / Cu refrigerators, scrap brass radiators, copper refrigerators, electric motors waste, scrap sheet metal new galvanized, scrap sheet metal old, scrap sheet metal (car shell), scrap cars